Trucking Paperwork Services

Not looking for an entire package? Our À La Carte Services are individual services that target your exact needs.

3D Rendering of a white puzzle with a single red piece.

À La Carte Service List

Want something you don't see? We may still offer it! Please call to find out.



IRS Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (Form 2290). Required for any truck with a GVW of 55,000 lbs. or more.



A BOC-3 filing designates process agents for each state a trucking company or broker operates in. This filing is a required part of any interstate authority.

CA Number & Permit


A California Number & Motor Carrier Permit is required for all trucking companies based in California.

Create Business Entity


An LLC or C-Corp filing with your state to officially create your business.

DOT Number


Companies that operate commercial vehicles transporting passengers or hauling cargo in interstate or intrastate commerce must be registered with the FMCSA and must have a DOT Number. The DOT Number is the basic identifier of your trucking or broker company with the FMCSA.

DOT Update


Add, remove, or change information on your DOT authority.

Driver Qualification File


Qualified driver file required for DOT New Entrant Safety Audit. All commercial vehicles, regardless of GVW, are required to have one.

Drug Consortium Enrollment


Enrollment in DOT-Approved Drug & Alcohol Consortium program.

EIN Number


Federal Employer Identification Number, filed with the IRS.

IFTA License


International Fuel Tax Agreement License. For carriers operating at CDL Weight and interstate.

IFTA License Renewal


Annual renewal for your IFTA License.

IFTA Quarterly Filing


IFTA quarterly tax filing for 1-2 trucks.

IRP Account Setup


Initial creation of your International Registration Plan (IRP) account. These are your apportioned plates & cab card. Only required for trucking companies operating above 26,000 lbs. GVW.

IRP Renewal


IRP apportioned plate renewal.

IRP Supplemental


Make an addition, removal, or change to your IRP account.

MC Number


An MC number (Motor Carrier number), which is also called your operating authority, is a unique identifier assigned by the FMCSA to trucking or broker companies engaged in interstate commerce. Only companies that either drive across state lines or do business across state lines must have an MC Number.

MC Number Update


Add, remove, or change information on your MC Number.

Non-CDL Authority Reinstatement


Reinstatement of DOT, MC, & UCR for a Non-CDL Authority



Standard Carrier Alpha Code filing. Required for any trucking company who is trying to access ports or national borders.

TX DOT Number


A TX DOT or TX DMV number is required for any CDL trucking company that is based out of Texas.



A UCR (Unified Carrier Registration) is a fee all brokers and carriers pay each year based on the size of their fleet. Brokers pay at a fleet tier of 0-2 trucks.

Voluntary Revocation of Authority


Shut down an existing, active authority.

Weight Distance Permit - Kentucky


Permanent Weight Distance Permit for Kentucky. Required for any interstate trucking company over 59,999 lbs. GVW that is driving in Kentucky.

Weight Distance Permit - New Mexico


Permanent Weight Distance Permit for New Mexico. Required for any interstate trucking company over 26,000 lbs. GVW that is driving in New Mexico

Weight Distance Permit - New York


Permanent Weight Distance Permit for New York. Required for any interstate trucking company over 18,000 lbs. GVW that is driving in New York.

Weight Distance Permit - Oregon


Permanent Weight Distance Permit for Oregon. Required for any interstate trucking company over 26,000 lbs. GVW that is driving in Oregon

Weight Distance Tax Quarterly Filing


Quarterly tax filing for one of the weight distance tax states. Price is per state.

We're Here To Help.

Aren't sure what you need to get started? Have questions about the process? Please fill out our contact form to get the help you need.

Vector image of an American-style semi truck.