Getting Started

Prices do not include government fees.

FREE Authority   $FREE with *factoring


Complete Authority    $710


Basic Authority    $375


Post Authority    $360

IFTA, IRP, 2290

You choose the services that are needed to get your trucking company started.  Save money on the cost of filings by becoming a factoring client.

*Factoring provides immediate cash to run your trucking company.  It makes sure you are paid the same day you deliver your load.  The 3% factoring fee also covers all of the back-office work of billing, invoicing and collections with your customers. 








Keeping you Legal

  Other Services

There are many annul filings due throughout the year.  Let us take care of those for you, all for a low monthly cost.

  • 4 quarters of IFTA taxes

  • UCR 

  • IRS Form 2290

  • USDOT Update

  • IFTA License Renewal

  • IRP Renewal

  • Priority Handling

  • Timely Reminders


All this for just $75 a month!  


Price includes 1-2 trucks, each additional truck just $10 more a month.

*If you travel in the following states; NM, KY, NY you will need to file quarterly weight distance taxes for just $9 more a month we will take care of these for you.

*If you travel in OR, you will be required to report your miles monthly, we can do that for you for just $25 / mo. 





 We ensure you have everything you need to pass your safety audit.  All for the lowest price out there.  See above for more information.



IFTA Taxes are due every quarter.  Just turn in the above form to ensure yours are filed correctly and on time.





Already started? Just need one or two items to complete the setup process, or are you established and need a filing? Let us know where you are at and what we can do to help.

       Filings include;

  • Business Entity Filing

  • EIN Number

  • DOT Number

  • MC Number

  • BOC3

  • UCR

  • IFTA

  • 2290

  • TX DOT

  • CA Number

  • CA Permit

  • Weight Distance Permits (KY, NY, OR, NM)

  • Updates to DOT & MC

  • Updates to IRP & IFTA

  • MVR Report

  • Voluntary Revocation

  • Renewals for all filings

  • And much more!  Contact us and let us know what you need.

Copyright 2011-2020 ©  Authority Express LLC  All Rights Reserved